TO CANCEL OR HOLD YOUR MEMBERSHIP SIMPLY COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW,
after we will be in touch with you.
1. The Client may, for periods of 30 to 60 days “put on hold” the Agreement.
2. The request to place the Agreement on hold must be submitted prior to the hold dates (no retroactive holds) and must include an end date (or return date) with the following exceptions: Client is injured or sick, or Client is pregnant and/or has had a baby. In both cases the return date will be mutually determined based on the recovery and recuperation of the Client.
3. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below.
4. The Client may not terminate or cancel the Agreement except as follows: (1) If by reason of death or disability, Client is unable to receive all CrossFit 259 services for which Client has contracted, Client and Client’s estate shall be relieved from the obligation of making payment for services other than those received or obligated prior to death or the onset of disability (subject to signed doctor’s note regarding the nature of the disability); and (2) In the event the Client moves further than 25 miles from CrossFit 259.
5. Client may terminate this agreement by supplying proof of new residence. (3) Client can pay a cancellation fee $400.00 to cancel agreement for any other reason.
6. Month-to-Month Members – your contract will be terminated 30 days from once you have completed the form below and received a confirmation email from our team. All invoices during this period are due. You may definitely attend classes until the end of this period.